Monday, February 20, 2012

GV Prakash wants 'Baadsha' from Vijay

GV Prakash Kumar wants two Vijays for one task. "If at all a super hit film has to be remade, my vote will go to Superstar Rajinikanth's Baadsha. Vijay should play the lead role with AL Vijay directing it," says the young music composer.  "Baadsha is one of my all time favourite movies. I still remember each and every scene of the blockbuster. I want it to be remade, with Vijay playing the lead role. The Madarasapattinam and Deiva Thirumagal director would be apt to wield the megaphone," he says.  Expressing his wish to compose music for the film, Prakash says, "I am ready to give songs on the lines of Baadsha Paaru..., Styleu Styleu than..., and Thanga Magan Indru... The very idea of remaking Baadsha gives me joy."  The music director, who made a mark last year with some memorable movies and songs, is looking ahead for 2012 with thrill and hope. For, he is expected to tie the knot to his childhood sweetheart Saindhavi later this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...