Sunday, December 11, 2011

G.V.Prakash Offically confirmed - Vijay - Vijay project

It's finally official now!

Music for the new Ilayathapalathy-film, which is to be directed by Deivathirumagal fame Vijay, is to be scored by G V Prakash. Ilayathalapathy Vijay, who is already on a roll with two back-to-back hits -- Kaavalan and Velayudham -- will join hands with director AL Vijay, who too is riding a success wave, in 2012 to make a romantic action thriller.

Now, with GV Prakash joining this team, the combination becomes even more formidable.

Says director Vijay, "It is true. GV Prakash will be composing for the songs in my film with Vijay. Vijay will join us after finishing his ongoing projects with director Gautham Menon and AR Murugadoss. It is too early to discuss my project. We haven't finalised the heroine yet. The story will be a love-cum-action thriller." GV Prakash, who signed the deal on Tuesday morning, says, "After Thandavam, I will be starting my work for Vijay's new film. This is the first time I'm composing music for actor Vijay. It's exciting because I have always been his fan and so I will definitely be tuning some dance numbers."

The youngster adds, "Nothing has been started yet. It's all in the pre-production stage. So I have no idea about the script or what kind of genre I will be composing for this film."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...