Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Vijay visits his Childwood School

Vijay went down the memory lane recently, when the actor paid a visit to his alma mater Balalok Matriculation Higher Secondary School at Virugambakkam in Chennai, where he interacted with students and teachers.
"It was a very nice experience. I was so happy to meet some of my teachers and to visit the classrooms where I spent my student days," says Vijay, who is playing the role of a college student in 'Nanban'.
"A country's future is in classrooms, they say. I realised this when I visited the school. Students were very bright and they were too smart. I thank Principal Meena Suresh for granting me permission to visit the school," he adds.
Says the principal, "I was a teacher in the same school when Vijay was studying here. I taught him English in his sixth standard. He would be so calm. However, he would take part in sports and other competitions."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...